Summer sunshine brings out the weekend warriors in all of us. Some of us – myself included – tend to overdo it sometime or forget how strenuous leaving it all on the field can be. To help with our athletic performance even for us weekenders, BodyTalk programs our body for peak performance.
How so you ask?
- Prevention of injuries when our bodies are working at optimum.
- Quick recovery from injury or an old nagging one that will not go away.
- Improving the strength and endurance gain.
- Fine tuning your performance by synchronizing all of the body’s systems to work together correctly.
- Assimilation of nutrients and ensuring correct absorption of water.
My favorite one to date and one that I use with a variety of athletes and performers is the performance agenda that can be done through BodyTalk. BodyTalk helps you if you:
- Fall apart under pressure.
- Perform well in practice but become stressed when it’s time for the race/event.
Performance agendas are based on time-release sessions. When your body needs it most your session is activated to provide the correct communication, release of hormones, nutrients, etc at just the right time. Perfect to kick your buddies butt on the golf course this summer or squash them on the squash courts.
Book today with Tracy or Paige to receive your own private boost to greatness.
Lasya Healing Centre , Calgary, Alberta 403-452-2445